Thursday 13 February 2014

AN OPEN LETTER TO MY TWIN -@MELVNN__

Hey Boo,
        Remember back in the day growing up in the children's department of THE REDEEMED EVANGELICAL MISSION? when we used to have the company of Seyi, Joseph, Ebuka and Rasheed?
Together, we were a great team until...
A supposedly inseparable team became vulnerable and the big boys amongst us decided we were rather too small. Still in all of this, we stuck together. You and i, all the way through to university level and both got admitted into the same faculty of the very same university.
Remember how you always got my back and covered for me in times of my numerous lapses? how it was you who helped me summon the courage to confront Mellyanne?
Remember how i would flash you on countless occasions back then in school when i had no money and you always turned up to my rescue? LOL
I miss you so much you know? i mean, all those times you wrote my tests for me and kept motivating me musically and academically... I could go on and on.
You are much more than a friend, a brother and a twin. You're a second me.
All those fun times we had whilst you were still in Nigeria; ranging from our dance rehearsals in church to our trips to Hilton and stuff.
Okay, the first teardrop just landed on my bed sheet. I miss you so much.
I pray for you everyday, I trust you'd make us all proud in the end.
I got no gifts- diamond, silver, gold, versace, bugatti and stuff to give to you on this special day, in as much as i'd love to but you know we'll have all of these things in abundance eventually, with God on our side.
With these little words of mine, i hope to put a smile on your face on this special day of your life. I LOVE YOU bro.
keep striving to make mum and dad proud. WE ALL LOVE YOU.
GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE THE VERY BEST OF DAYS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

9 comments:

  1. like u didnt do the same for me sef, thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz happy bday bro....... Now u would be doin ur text by urself*tongue out*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, lovely. God bless both of u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww,, So sweet !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!!!..
    Happy birthday Ose!..have a good 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to him and wishing him God's blessing

    ReplyDelete
  7. ermmm....please is he single?? *winks

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish i was there

    ReplyDelete

Make a Comment